Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 331 - 4 to go

Yesterday morning wasn't too bad. By afternoon it became uncomfortable.....the kind of uncomfortable that makes you constantly shift your position trying to get comfortable. By evening I was ready for the day to end.

I came home, ate dinner with Jimmy downstairs at the bar and put the Poker Scores into excel for our Wednesday night Texas Holdem' players. Then I went up stairs watched a little tv until I couldn't stand it any more. I took the Nuepogen and Procrit shots, ate a vicoden and a sleeping pill and headed off to bed.

I can't wait until our evenings become normal again.

This morning waking up is slow going. Thank God for coffee. I'm a bit achey but I'm sure Ibuprofen should handle that. Hopefully my upper back doesn't decide to chime in later this afternoon like it did yesterday.

4 more days to go. Part of me wishes I could just sleep through them.

It's Thursday so I have another Nuepogen shot tonight and one more Peg. shot tomorrow along with 16 more Ribavirn. I can handle that!

I feel like boxer at the end of the final round. I'm beat to hell and back waiting for the bell to ring.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happiness awaits you, before too long it will all have been a dream.

Unknown said...

Oops! I was posting from M's computer.

XOXO T

SR said...

and what a fighter and inspiration to me and anyone lucky enough to know you! God bless!

Dorene said...

Dear Laurie, I am thinking of you, praying that this hell will be worth it in the end
D

Rosie said...

Hi Laurie, today is friday and your last shot WOW I bet you are excited! I hope you get a chance to do something special today to reward yourself for all the hell you have been through. I know when you do your shot there will be a great feeling that it is the last. You are so strong and now the end is right around the corner. Congratulations!!!! Rosie