Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 321

14 days to go. Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday was kind of ruff....I think last week has started catching up to me. Lot's of fatigue and joint pain. I went to bed early last night trying to escape it and I think that helped a little.

This morning waking up is slow and my brain fog is pretty heavy, but at least the joint pain is much lighter.

I did manage to finish setting up our TV and all of it's components. Wow was that a trip! What ever happened to plugging stuff in and having it work? Took me 2 days to set it all up correctly with brain fog. It's horrible when you read a manual 4 times before being able to comprehend what it's trying to tell you to do.
Now we'll have the Geek Squad come in with their computers to calibrate the tv and sound to fit the room and it will be perfect.
Monday....ugh....back to work. At least this is a 3 day work week. I'm off for New Years Day and the day after.
2 More Peg. shots to go.....56 more ribavirin..... 12 (plus whatever it takes to get my counts back up) more Nuepogen and Procrit shots.
I can't wait until this is all over.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed! I would have had the Geek Squad set the entire thing up!
Have a good week!
MYS

Laurie said...

Believe me by about 5 hours into it I thought about having the geek squad set it up!!

Thanks!