Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 314

Each weekend I find my self bracing for the Interferon side effects and weekend after weekend they come. But every once and a while, for no particular reason, the sides decide to take it easy on me.

This was one of those weekends. Ibuprofen killed off most of the body aches and my fatigue level was low enough to ignore most of the time.

With Christmas this week Jimmy and I needed it! (I'll tell you why later....shhhhh...it's a secret)

Boy would it be nice to have the remaining 3 weekends turn out like this past one. I won't hold my breath....but it would be nice.

This is a 2 day work week and I can't be happier to see it come. Today will be nuts since I have only one day to complete payroll instead of the usual 3. It should make the day go faster.

Tomorrow is our plant Christmas party so that should make tomorrow go fast also.

Oh yeah.....and tomorrow is also my 43rd birthday. This will be the very first time in my entire life that I've had to work on my birthday. Usually when it falls on a work day I'll take a vacation day for it. This year I can't see waisting a vacation day while on tx. I'd rather save it for after I'm finished and use it for something fun.

21 more days to go!

Have a Beautiful Day!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Well Happy Birthday Laurie I hope you have a great day. I also have a 2 day work week and am very glad. I bet you are excited that this is almost over. I will wish you and Jimmy a Merry Christmas now since the next few days will be busy. Take care of yourself!
Hugs, Rosie

Laurie said...

Thank you Rosie. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie