Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 315

Tx gave me a birthday present....a day that feels pretty ok. Outside of the cracked ears that I have again and some fatigue, I don't feel half bad!

The day outside is turning out to beautiful as the sun comes up and I think it's actually going to get a little warmer out. It's been hanging out at around 5 degrees and it's headed to the upper 30's today.

The day at work shouldn't be bad. We have our company Christmas lunch and it's not really a big work day because most other companies that we work with will be doing the same.

Jimmy gave me a gift certificate to a local golf course for my birthday. Part of my "after tx to-do list" is to take golf leasons. Last year for Christmas I got a set of really nice golf clubs and I haven't gotten the chance to use them yet because of treatment. I figured that when I do I wanted to learn the game a bit better....thus the golf leasons. By Spring I'll be all ready to put both the clubs and the certificate to good use!

20 days to go! :) I can't wait!

Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! Next year, we're going to change your birthday to March 23rd, so it's not 2 days before Christmas! Have a great Christmas!
MYS

Anonymous said...

GOLF? you so don't remind me of a golfer , but you go girl! funny I haven't really thought of life after treatment, I suppose I should because my life will be so much better.
Happy Happy Birthday ! And many more!

Blessed Be my freind!

Dorene said...

Merry Christmas Laurie, all I want for Christmas is to remain und, I am thinking of you.
Love
Dorene

Dorene said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laurie
Dorene