Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 311

How can a week be long but the Fridays seem to pop up back to back? Makes no sense I know.....

Yep It's Friday again!

I'm feeling pretty good though. That's a good sign going into the weekend with a Peg. shot due tonight. Maybe this weekend won't be so bad. Other than that same ole brain fog and slightly hung over feeling...the rest of my body seems to be somewhat happy. My fingers are crossed for the weekend.

I haven't heard anything from Hershey yet on my Lymphocyte count from Tuesday. I won't hear about the CD4 count until early next week. I wonder if they'll call today, knowing that this is my shot night, if my absolute count is still below 500.

24 days to go.....

Have an Awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Dorene said...

Good Morning Laurie, you sound really good. I am routing for you
Hugs
D

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie!
I am so glad you had a great week really you deserve it . Hopefully you will continue to Kick some dragon butt!
your friend,
Sean

My Other Blog said...

Next week and the week after should be short weeks - take the 26th and Jan 2nd off, if you're not already doing that!
Then, you'll be just about home free!