Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 261

Well I bit the bullet and cut my hair off. I left about an inch so that it doesn't stick straight up. Sure, now I look like a boy! lol But I don't care as long as I can get my scalp to heal better. And besides, when it does start to grow back after tx it'll have a better start at being more even.

It better grow back!

For now it doesn't matter anyway....I'm covering it with a scarf.

The Hot 6 oil is working great right now on my neck and outside of my ears. I'm pretty sure that I can get my scalp to heal now that there's not as much hair in the way.

I guess I'll know in a few days....

Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

It will grow back, I promise.

Laurie said...

Boy I hope so!

Thanks

Dorene said...

Good Morning Laurie, glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I just remembered another item that is supposed to be good for the skin, It is called Emu Oil, it supposed to be healing and soothing and I have used it in the past for various skin problems, it is even supposed to go deep into the layer of the skin and help pain. I just forgot about it like everything else, my memory is bad, the African Royal is also good however the Emu Oil is supposed to be good for excema and psoriasis
Just a thought. I can't wait till we are where Terry is and the tx is a distant memory. My trial place is terrible, another one quit so now I don't have anyone to talk to. I started out with a doctor, he was fired, then some kind of trial coordinator, he left, now I don't know what I have. A person who drew my blood cause everything seems to be falling
Lots of hugs and good thoughts coming your way
Love
Dorene