Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 260

Talk about weird weather....we got around whole bunch of snow yesterday and about 2 miles outside of Hazleton they got next to nothing.

Biggest problem is that with the trees still having leaves the heavy snow and crazy wind sent power outages all over the place. What a mess!

On the brighter side, my ear is finally starting to let up. I have never had an ear infection this bad before. I'm so glad that it's finally going away. It's gone from horrible pain to throbbing all the time, to now throbbing when I bend over or lean forward etc.....and Ibuprofen seems to be helping that.

I'm hoping that it's gone by the weekend.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Good Morning Laurie, I'm glad to hear your ear is letting up just a bit. I imagine with the cold weather it doesn't help things. So did you bite the bullet and just cut your hair. I am still struggling with mine even though the hair loss is slowing down now it is just so thin I am constantly hitting my scalp when I comb it and it hurts! I have always had alot of hair so this is so different to try and make it looks half ass good. If I do go back on tx there is no way my hair will survive the next round so I better keep looking for that perfect scarf. You are sooooooooo close to the end now. I am very happy for you. I hope this day is a good one for you. Take Care, Rosie