Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 259

It was another night of wake up, take something for pain, wait a half hour and go back to sleep. I can't imagine what this would have been like if I hadn't had the I.V. antibiotics. (Thank God for my darling Jimmy who has to deal with such a stubborn wife.)

Still, I guess it'll take a few days to clear it up.

Yesterday I bit the bullet and wore a scarf, it helped a lot with the ear pain by keeping my ear warm and the air out of it.

Tonight I'll bite another bullet and get my hair cut very short. I have to try to get my scalp and ears healed up so that I don't wind up with another infection from them. Besides what hair I do have looks like hell because I just don't have enough of it to cover the bald spots anymore.

Screw it....I'm going to cover it with a scarf anyway.

You know I've always said "Nothing good comes easy".....

This ain't easy....but in the long run I know it will be good!

No comments: