Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 253

Yesterday wound up being filled with a lot of fatigue and brain fog. That's never a good combination on busy days at work.

The night was not much better. It took 2 sleeping pills before I finally fell to sleep at around 11:00 roaming back and forth between my bed and the couch. I woke back up at around 1am still on the couch and went to bed. 4am....5am.....6am....it's times like these that I hate the lighted red numbers on my clock.

Hopefully I won't pay for insomnia too much today and hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.

It's 34 outside so maybe the cold air will snap me out of it.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

~sharon said...

Hi Laurie :-)

It's good that you have been feeling better and your numbers are not going down. Sorry you had one of the insomnia nights... I haven't had one of them in a while and I don't miss them. Hope you're sleeping now!

I go to Hershey tomorrow... I need to get all my stuff together tonight so it's ready tomorrow, otherwise I might forget it LOL

This morning when I got the pills out I wondered if I would miss taking them when the trial is up... NAH!!! I guess I'm 1 day behind you... today is my day 252.

Take care of your eyes and say Hi to Jimmy for Michael and me :-)

~sharon