Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 250

Well it seems like my Peg. shot went eany, meany, miney, moe....and I landed on miney.

Saturday was a not so bad day. At least I could get around a bit. By afternoon "moe" was kicking in a bit, but that's was ok because I got the morning to feel half assed alright.

I actually got up yesterday morning and made it to the grocery store. That to me is a hell of an accomplishment! To Jimmy....I'm just stubborn, he wanted me to make a list for him and he'd go. He's such a sweetheart, but I never know what I really want until I get there....

And besides, I made it to the grocery store the morning after a Peg. Shot! Woohoo!

Of course by late afternoon I was on the couch....but hey, I had a good morning!

Athena came over with the baby. He's turning 1 year old this week! He's almost ready to let go and start walking.


Jimmy and I got him a truck with lego blocks and I sat playing with him until his eye's started giving way to nap time. He cuddled up with me on the couch and fell to sleep in my arms while his Mom cleaned.


O.M.G. he's such a beautiful baby!


All in all, Yesterday was good for a weekend day.


This morning isn't too terrible either. Hopefully it stays this way.

You just really never know....



While the drugs fight the virus....Ducky is fighting the sides!

1 comment:

Dorene said...

Good Morning, sounds like you have had a great weekend so far! The grocer store the day after a Peg shot? I am impressed. I went for a walk, washed a load of clothes which was a big deal for a day after the Peg shot. It is so weird, some weeks are terrible, then others are not so bad, wish there was a way to figure it out so I could actually make plans. Athena is so nice to come over and clean. That is a nice daughter. And then to bring the baby is the cherry on the sundae. I hope Sunday is a nice day for you
Love
D