Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 229

It was nice weekend in tx land.

I was able to spend the morning on Saturday plotting out and setting up signs for the bar. By around noon the Interferon decided that I was done and I spent the rest of the day lounging around a bit.

Yesterday I got up and did sme design work on 3 stained glass windows for the new wall that Jimmy's been slaving over.
I even got a load of laundry done and cooked Sunday Dinner.

I took a lot of breaks and I moved slow....but all in all the weekend was nice. At least I had some energy.

Of course I wound up in bed at 7:30 both nights.

This morning waking up was ruff. Now that I am awake I think the day may turn out pretty good!


Finally.....I'm just Ducky!

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Well, it's about time! Ducky has been AWOL way too long!

Dorene said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. I understand about the Riba rage, I have had problems with it. Mainly when I am trying to explain something, like you were, and the person doesn't listen.
Well I hope you have a good day.
Having trouble with my hands today, very painful
Love
Dorene

Laurie said...

Dorene,

Do you have arthritis? They say that these drugs have a habit of making that worst.

Riba-rage....yep, makes me want to rip someones head off!

Take care my friend...hope your hands feel better real soon!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Laurie said...

Yes Iris...way too long!

Damn Duck is just too unpredictable!

Dorene said...

Hi Laurie, glad to hear you are still doing better, I hope you get to drop a shot. I don't have arthritis but I have read that this tx can bring it on if you were going to get it any way, I hope it is just a case of doing too much at work. The last few mornings when I wake up my hands are very painful, can't use them.
Have a great Friday! I know it is also shot day, I just try to blank that part out till I have to take the shot
Love
D