Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 223

Today I am officially 2/3 of the way done.

I went to Hershey yesterday for the blood work that will determine 2 things.

First, are my Lymphocytes back up again or will they pull me off tx.

Second, if my Lymphocytes are back up will they lower my Nuepogen shot to half (once) a week.

If it's bad and they're yanking me off tx, I'll probably hear from them today or tomorrow. If it's good, I probably won't hear until Thursday......or at least that's the way it's been working, bad news comes fast and the good comes slow.

Jimmy took me to the Grande Cirque on Sunday. Amazing acrobats! What a treat! I had a blast. It was a beautiful gift of distraction from my sweet Husband. What a thoughtful man he is!

Even with the reduced dosage, fatigue continues to run my life. Even though it doesn't constantly floor me like before, I still find myself kicked in the butt at the end of the day. I feel better....I just run on low batteries. I'll just go slow and muddle my way through it.

My fingers are crossed that my counts are back up and that I get to drop one of my Nuepogen shots.

Have a Great Day everyone!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Laurie,
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that your blood counts are good. Glad Jimmy took you out for some fun, it does seem to distract from all the side effects. I will be praying for you Rosie

Changedit said...

Laurie, good luck with your bloodcounts. I shall be reading all about it after my holidays.

Take care
xxx

My Other Blog said...

I didn't realize you had to go all the way to Hershey to have your blood tested! I hope everything goes well.