Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 221

Half dosage is easier. I might not be ready to run a marathon but at least I can stay upright!

Yesterday I tooled around the house a little. I really didn't do much of anything except for plotting out and cutting some small signs for the bar.

Athena came over and cleaned the house while I hung out with the baby. He's getting so big so fast and now he's crawling like a pro! He's a very happy guy! I love spending time with him.

Today the brain fog is really messing my head up! My wonderful husband bought tickets to an acrobatic show to try to cheer me up and get us out of the house. The brain fog is that I can't for the life of me remember what the show is called! I've spent a couple of weeks waiting to go see them and you know I should be able to remember their name!

Well anyway, even if I can't pull it out of my brain, I'm really excited to go! Jimmy's beautiful and thoughtful. I'm a very lucky lady.

The fatigue is hanging around a bit today, but I'm hoping that it'll get better as the day goes on.

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone!

No comments: