Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 215

Saturday and Sunday where sent mostly sleeping or hanging out on the couch.

Saturday was hardest. The fatigue was horrible. Any movement that I made set my heart racing. I wound up going to bed just to sleep through it all.

Sunday I woke up feeling much better and this morning, unlike most Mondays, I actually feel like I could make it through the work day.

One thing about the half dosages, I should start feeling somewhat better this week. At least I have a positive outlook that I'll feel better.....

I remember being reduced to half dosages on my Peg. earlier in tx and it made all the difference in the world for me. Of course at the same time they reduced my Ribavirin and this time they didn't. Still I should start feeling the difference.

Have a Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: