Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 206



Yep Saturday morning....it feels like a Saturday morning!

Major washed out feeling. No energy at all and the little drummer boy is softly playing on the muscles in my neck.

It'll be an ibuprofen day and the couch.

I can't wait until I own my weekends again!

Some of the side effects are really comical anymore. It's just ridiculous.

For instance, I thought it was bad enough that I've lost at least 1/2 of my hair and still loosing more.....the hair on my legs still continues to grow! My pubic hair on the other hand has mostly fallen out and like my head I have a very very bad case of dandruff! Ever have dandruff down there! Well What A Treat! It itches! Hell everything itches....but try working at a desk job while that itches!

Just another on of those "What The Hell Is Up With That!" sides.

lol....I know....just the information that you needed right?

Time to go find my couch....

Have a nice Saturday everyone.
Before and now pictures....wonder what it'll look like at 48 weeks.......

4 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Holy cow! You're starting to look like Jimmy and me.

Laurie said...

LOL Terry! While you and Jimmy and very good looking men ....I can't say that's what I'm shooting for!

Dorene said...

Hi Laurie, just wanted to say hello. My trial doc was fired, I knew something was wrong but the head doctor said it was me. While I feel vindicated I worry that things have not been done right, i.e. the protocol for the trial says you are to get your eyes checked at 24 weeks. I am at 31 weeks and have complained about my vision since the beginning. The new trial coordinator says some people have lost their vision so he is sending me asap to get my vision checked. Also I just found out that half the people on my part of the trial have had to quit work. Makes me feel a little better for not quitting
I am glad you are feeling a little better. I know how you feel, I am right there with you fighting the good fight, getting frustrated going bald getting angry but still sticking it out. Some days I worry that by the end of this I won't have anyone who likes me because of the anger, oh who am I kidding, I worry all the time.We are now almost 2/3's of the way through not by much I know but I am grabbing at anything I can to stick it out and see this through,
Thank you so much for this blog, this place to come and give and get support, it is a wonderful thing and I appreciate you doing this journal, you keep me going when I feel like I can't go on another minute. I log into your blog.
I hope you and everyone else has a wonderful day
Love and lots of hugs
Dorene

Laurie said...

Dorene,
Wow, to fire a Doctor is extreme! They must have had a lot of complaints!
Sounds like your new Doctor will be more on top of things. Better late than never!
Most everyone that I know quit work or went part time. Me, I can't. Somehow work shortens the time by making the days go faster. Some of those days are really torture...but still they go by faster than if I where at home on the couch. I feel very lucky because I have such an understanding boss and co-workers.They really help me through the ruffest days.
18 more weeks for you to go....19 for me...we're making it! It's really hard, but we're doing it!
This blog and all of these friends have kept me sane and have me going. I don't know what I would have done without all of you. So you see, this blog is a two way street.

Take care my friend.

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie