Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 175

This tx is just on big roller coaster. I try to keep making myyself ok, but it keeps pulling me down. I don't want to have to take the A.D.'s, they just add sides to my already long list so in the end they make me feel worst. I'm sure I'll feel better with a little extra rest. (Please excuse the really long paragraph, this thing isn't letting me hit enter to go to the next one.) I overslept this morning. I was up and down all night and then when I finally started getting some good sleep I woke up to find that it was 7:30. Ooops! Oh well, I got an extra hour of sleep out of it anyway. Yesterday dragged. Bad days usually do. It feels like it should be Friday already. Hopefully today flies. I always feel better when I get home from work and have a little time with Jimmy. Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work I go.....

4 comments:

Terry Lee said...

You're at the hardest part right now. Not that knowing this makes it any better. When I used to feel the way you feel I would listen to the song Philedelphia by Bruce Springstien. For some reason, it would hit a chord and my situation would make sense. Give it a try. Hope the duck gets his sorry ass back to hazelton.

Dorene said...

Hi I loved the coment about the woman with 3 hairs. You are right! It is about attitude, I am changing mine. I just got one of those little hair extensions on a barrette, it is just a small amount as I don't want it to look fake, it matches my color and makes me feel better to get up and go to work feeling so bad.
Too bad I can't come up with a band aid for the sides as they are really tearing me down. People keep saying I should be used to this after 6 months but this is not a drug you get used to cause it changes from day to day. I hope everyone has a nice day
Love
Dorene
Laurie, you are right I was just venting I would go back to 100 if they said I had to. Hope you know I was commiserating with you

Laurie said...

Philadelphia...Great Song!

I'll give it a try.

I'm sure this will pass. I think it might be a little already. At least the crying part has let up. lol....I can get into a mess can't I?

It is a roller coaster.

Thanks Terry!

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie

Laurie said...

Dorene,

Sometimes we all vent. We say what we feel.....doesn't necessarily mean we act on it.

Me, I'd like to just stop all of these drugs! It's how I feel. But the brain kicks in and say's "Oh no you won't....your going to finish this!"

Venting is good....so you go right a head and vent anytime you'd like!

:)

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie