Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 161

Terry Lee Got His final Results Back!!!!

Ta-ta-ta-dum......He's Undetectable!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Terry the Dragon Slayer!!!!!

You're finally done!!!!

My Hero!


Yesterday at work wasn't as crazy as it has been. Susan's back from vacation so the work load has lessened. Of course that means that the day is longer and for a Monday that's never a good thing.

I woke up this morning and realized that I forgot to take the Nuepogen last night! Brain fog is pretty thick the last few days.

I'll have to take it tonight.

I guess part of why I missed the shot was because I spent the evening fighting with FrontPage trying to get the good for nothing program to publish an update on the Roads End website.

Did I mention that Microsoft Corp. Sucks!!! FrontPage is completely worthless. Out of the blue it won't work with our site anymore and Microsoft decided not to offer tech support for it now. So it's become worthless to me and a waist of time as I will now have to look into buy a new program and redesign our website. UMPH! No wonder why the hackers attack Microsoft so much!

So that will be what I'll be doing for the next few weeks. Looking into programs like Dreamweaver and Hot Dog trying to figure out which one I'll learn faster in order to get the site up and current again.

This morning isn't too bad. Waking up is it's usual slow process. I took something to make me sleep last night and tried to go to bed early. I think I fell to sleep at around 9:30 so that wasn't too bad. I didn't start waking up until around 4am. Then off and on until the alarm went off at 6:30am. By that time I was sleeping so good that I must have hit the snooze instead of the off button on the alarm. I got up, grabbed my coffee and came to the computer for my morning ritual.

Out came Jimmy a while later with that look on his face!......oooops!.....I didn't shut the alarm off! That sucks because he has insomnia every night of the week and doesn't ever fall to sleep until around 4 or 5 am. It's part of being a Bar owner I think. I hate waking him up with my alarm and I've been good about it for a while now.....but low and behold I had to leave it go off this morning! Damned brain fog!

Sorry Honey!

Well it's Tuesday....let's see what the day brings.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

You have a website? What's the address, or is it not up and running right now?

Dorene said...

Good Morning, CONGRATULATIONS TO TERRY LEE!
Like you Laurie I am getting very tired, I know we are half way done and un detectable however it is hard to think of forcing myself to go to work every day for the next 24 weeks and even after. I know, I am full of doom and gloom. Every day I try to think of something positive haven't had my coffee yet today so can't think. Oh I know this blog is my positive for today, Terry Lee being un detectable and having people to talk to through this hell.
It would be much worse alone with no one to talk to
Have a great day
Love
Dorene
The glass work is going to be beautiful. Oh, the hair loss? I am right there with you pulling hair off of my arms all day long, makes me want to cut it even shorter but it is short enough

Laurie said...

Iris,
Yeah we have a website alright but I haven't updated it since before I started tx. It's up and running out of date for right now but I'll probably be scapping it soon to start over fresh with a new program.

The address is Roadsendpub.us and right now it's a mess!

Laurie said...

Dorene,

You're not full of anymore doom and gloom than I am or anyone else who is or has been on this treatment!

All of these blogs and freinds are our support group and it's nice not having to go through this alone.

Thank God for the net...I don't know how I'd make it through this without it and all of you.

Have a wonderful day!

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie

Dorene said...

Dear Laurie, thank you for your encouraging response, I had a day from hell and your comments really helped me, I feel like screaming at the people at work, thank God no one was left to yell at as I was the last one there, gosh I don't know how much more I can stand. I feel for you about your hair, I know I have lost half of mine and I have a spot threatening to go bald right near my forehead. I know it is more important to be undetectable but gosh it would fel god to get rid of one of these side affects. Do you think our Peg doubled? On to your next blog
Lots of Love and support from me
Love
Dorene