Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 160





Yesteryday was slow moving. Not the day....just me.


But I still accomplished getting the banners done and I even got the bathroom cleaned! YeeHaw!


Even though I had some insomnia last night again, I still woke up this morning feel half assed ok.

The only thing driving me nuts is the itching and the hair that I have to keep pulling off of my arms. It's falling off of my head and driving me crazy! lol. It gets everywhere. Nothing like having a piece of hair in your shirt tickling your chest! Drives me nuts! lol





Anyhow, I think ducky has return for now. Hopefully he stays the week.







Jimmy found these Ducky's at the Brigg Farm Blues Festival while he was M.C.'ing two weekends ago and brought them home.

I think They're bringing me good luck!

I'll take one to work and keep it on my desk!

:)

4 comments:

Terry Lee said...

The hair will come back. Mine is all filled back in on the sides and getting better on top. Iy's hard to tell about the top as I didn't have that much to start with.

You are sneaking up on halfway and that's the top of the hill. I can't believe how long this tx lasts. It does end. The tiles look great, it must cost a fortune to buy all that material.

magda said...

very cute duckiess, Jimmy is so thoughtful

Laurie said...

Terry,
They say that sometimes it comes back fuller then you started off with. So hey, by the time I see you again you night have a full head of hair and I might be lol!

That's of because Jimmy say's I might look sexy bald! ;)

This tx is soooo long! Getting to half way I keep trying to look at it as my glass is half full, but most of the time it feels half empty. I think I'll feel better when I'm 3/4 of the way through!

All of tiles Jimmy cut out of 4'x8' sheets! He cut the sheets into 1-1/2" square peices! It's not as costly as it is time consuming. We figure the whole project will run around $5000.00 with glass, grout and the rental of the lift or scafolding to put it on the building. By the time we're done the building front will be priceless and one of a kind. There are already Stained Glass Magazines interested in photographing it for a magazine spread. :) There's a lot of work to be done first though. It won't be finished until next summer.

Take care my friend!
((Hugs))
Laurie

Laurie said...

Magda,

He is so sweet isn't he!

I am blessed!

:)

((Hugs))
Laurie