Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 158

uuuugh! Saturday! No energy!

I can't say that I feel too terrible, there's a lot of fatigue reminding me to go slow but other than that I have the "normal" everyday stuff going on like the lumps on my neck, my mouth being a mess and itchy skin everywhere.

I'll take it easy today and maybe it'll get better.

It's amazing to realize how much I used to count on the weekends to get stuff done around the house. My poor house suffers from these weekends of fatigue. I'll have to have Athena come next weekend and pick up my slack.

This weekend, however, I'll take 2 days to get my bathroom cleaned! lol...I go that slow! Couch - bathroom - couch - bathroom.....lol

Enjoy the day everyone!

1 comment:

Terry Lee said...

Almost 1/2 way and not dead yet, you go girl!!