Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 143

It's Friday! Happy 4th of July everyone!

What's best is that I don't have to go to work! Thank God because waking up this morning has been ruff. I stayed in bed until 9 and then it took me another hour to get my head clear. I took a whole Zoloft last night and I don't think I'll do that again...I think I'll just stick to halves because I hate the way it makes me feel.

This week was something else. I forgot to mention that I did actually get something accomplished this week. I had an Unemployment appeal hearing to go to on Monday for an ex employee who was terminated from work. She came with a lawyer and I still won the case! So I did accomplish something this week!

The day is all foggy and raining. It looks like I feel.

I'm hoping that I can get something accomplished with my daughters help today. Laundry needs to be done and the house needs to be cleaned. She stayed the night last night because she was working late downstairs at the bar. I'll talk her into giving me a hand. Hopefully it won't turn into a headache as she still has too much teenager in her!

I'm working hard at feeling better. I'm trying to stay positive and I'm going slow.

Tonight is Peg. night. I hope this one is easier on me than last week.

Hope Everyone Has A Wonderful 4th Of July!

No comments: