Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 129

Of course the night before I have to work my only full time day I wind up not being able to sleep! My Luck, I tossed and turned until almost 2am before I finally fell to asleep. Now waking up this morning is very slow going.


I try taking the Ribavirin and Nuepogen as early as I can on Thursday nights because I know the combination won't let me sleep well. That was working....but just like anything else, once you think you have it figured out....all the rules change!


What a lovely life with tx.


I'll down some coffee and maybe the caffeine will kick me up a notch.


The lumps are still there along with a sore neck. I still itch all over my head, neck and shoulders. And tonight is Peg. night.


Yep I'll hear from Hershey, they'll raise my dosages and my day will be complete.


LOL....whine, whine, bitch, bitch.....maybe I should stick with posting at night!


The day will get better. I just have to coax my body into it is all. Time for Tylenol to go with the coffee.


Have a good day!






This is what the front of our building will look like once we have it done. All glass mosaic.

We have a long way to go.....but boy will it be wild when it's done! It'll be the loudest looking building in town....that's for sure!

By the way, just in case you missed it, the building is a Bar called The Roads End Pub & Club.

9 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Hope today turns out ducky! Get some sleeping pills to use as needed!!!

magda said...

That is an awsome painting

Laurie said...

Iris,

Problem is that by the time I'm ready to take a sleeping pill I don't have enough hours left to sleep the pills off and I wake up feeling like crap from the pills. lol...I can't win.

It doesn't happen too often (knock on wood) so I just deal with it.

How's your vacation going? I hope it's a blast!!!!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Laurie said...

Thanks Magda!! But it's not going to be a painting. It's all being done in pieces of glass.

I'm glad that you like the design :)

I can't wait till it's done!!

Anonymous said...

No one will fault you for your feelings. You certainly have just cause. Not everyone could face what you are with such courage. Bravo!
Your building with be the highlight of Hazleton. Very cool!

Dorene said...

Hello, that is going to be beautful on your building, I just looked it up and I am only (hah only) about 200 miles from you, a little over 3 hours. That isn't so bad, maybe when we are both feeling a little better we could get together.
Have a great weekend, course like you I take my shot today so not alot of chance but I always hope
Work has gotten worse, I just pray I can hang in there. I took you suggestion and gave them the sheet with the side affects. Not that they aren't sympathetic, they just want me to be at work.
Love
Dorene

Dorene said...

Hi I know what you mean about sleeping pills, by the time I realize I am not going to go to sleep there is not enough time left to take anything. I have tired taking calcium and warm milk (tasty!) that seems to help me relax enough to go to sleep without feeling groggy in the am. Also there is something called Melatonin which is something the body creats on its own and as we get older it decreases. It is also something that helps and doesn't make a person feel groggy.
Just a suggestion, hope you don't mind
Love
Dorene

Laurie said...

Hey Margy,
Thank you. :)

The buildning will either be a highlight in hazleton or it will have the neighbors throwing a new fit! lol

They had a fit when Jimmy put the Blues Brothers up, and a couple of them had a fit when Jimmy put the fireworks light up.

This should be interesting...although by now they should just be used to Jimmy! lol

Love you
Laurie

Laurie said...

Dorene,

3 hours! Oh that a hop, skip and a jump! That's not far at all! We could do that!

I looked up Springfield VA and I guess you must know there are 3 Springfields in VA! Or at least that's what mapquest came up with. It's like Virginia like Springfield so much that they used the name a few times...lol. Which one are you in?

Thanks for the warm mild and calcium idea....I'll give it a try! No side effects with drinking milk! lol

Thanks Dorene. Have a happy day. I know it'll be on the couch, but I hope the day goes easy on you!

Hang in there!

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie