Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 128

Oh Boy, I'm getting later and later with posting aren't I? I'll have to go back to posting in the morning. This part time work thing has my schedule all out of whack :)

I woke up this morning and felt pretty ok. A little slow starting but ok.

I worked on Jimmy's Mosaic building front for a couple of hours and finally got my plotter to agree with putting the pattern out on paper. Damned plotter is made in China and their tech support is actually Chinese......ummmm......I don't speak Chinese.....
So, after many many hours of playing with this stupid plotter, I finally have the center section of the design on paper. It's a section that's about 4 x 25 foot long.

The building front is about 35 x 38, so I have a ways to go yet. At least he has something to get time started on. Should be about 3 or 4 weeks of work before he'll need more, so I think I have some time.

After that I went to work and 4 hours there flew! To tell the truth, it's too much work for just 4 hours.

Tomorrow I work a full 8 hour shift. That's ok though because I really have a lot to get done.

Monday through Thursday are my last part time days. I'll have to enjoy them while I can.

Tonight was Nuepogen shot night. Have I mentioned that I hate the stuff? I do.

Tomorrow I'll hear from Hershey....Tomorrow night is Pegasys shot night. :( Hershey will call to tell me if I'm increasing my dosages again. I wish I weren't but I'm pretty sure that they'll have me do it. Time to get back to making sure my little dragon is dead forever.

All and all today was pretty Ducky!

Have a good night!

No comments: