Saturday, May 10, 2008

day 90

Well I'm hoping that this isn't as bad as the first time around with my levels dropping. I'm pretty sure that by this many days into it last time I wasn't able to pick my head up from my pillow. I feel weak, nauseous and somewhat dizzy....but I don't think it's as bad as last time, so maybe we caught it on time?

This morning I woke up with some kind of cold sore on my mouth and I'm still pale as hell....but at least I can sit up right.

I'll spend the weekend on the couch. Not the way that I wanted to spend Mothers Day weekend...I wanted to plant the garden. Tx has over ruled that.

The kids are here for the weekend so I'll have them give me a Mothers Day present by cleaning the house and doing the laundry.

Maybe the garden will get planted next weekend.

I'm still waiting for Ducky......

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Maybe they will plant the garden for you too, after all it is Mothers Day! I hope you feel better soon Laurie
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!
Rosie

Terry Lee said...

NEWS FLASH!

Ducky sighting!

Ducky has been spotted flying East over Cincinati and his ETA in Hazelton is late tonight or early tomorrow morning. Happy Mothers day from Terry and Magda.......Hugs & Kisses

My Other Blog said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Ducky is probably outside now, splashing in a puddle caused by all this rain we're getting!

Laurie said...

Thank you!

Happy Mothers Day to you too!

:)