Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 85

This was a ruff weekend. Started on Thursday and grew worst each day. I took my shot on Friday night and went to bed.

I spent Saturday hanging around the house with Athena and the baby while she cleaned. I knew I was feeling weak and achy but I thought it would pass. I tried to make it to the grocery store for Milk and few odd and ends...but yes... I came home without the milk and couldn't go anymore.

By the time I got back from the store I was really starting to feel it. I started running a slight fever and the chills kicked in along with the body aches and nausea. So that was it ...I was done. I went to bed early and woke up yesterday morning feeling like I had been beaten.

Yesterday was Sunday day 84.... One quarter of the way through tx and it beat me down. I spent the whole day on the couch sleeping on and off.

My wonderful Husband took up my slack and wrote a post for me in my blog. I just couldn't think straight enough to write.

This morning I'm waking up with a sore body and I feel like I've gone through hell, but I think whatever it was is passing now. I know Jimmy thinks that I over did it, but I think something was coming on since Thursday when I woke up in the morning vomiting.

I'll be interested in seeing my blood work from Hershey for today. Something is not right.

Ducky has defintley flown the coupe!

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

"Hopefully the worst of it is over for now and I can get back to feeling half assed alive again."
:-}
At least the meds haven't hurt your sense of humor! Happy 1/4 way through and Feliz Cinco de Mayo to all the illegals in your town!

Terry Lee said...

I agree with Jimmy:-)

Laurie said...

Men....you guys always stick together! lol

Iris, I'm just glad that the bar is natually closed on Mondays. The town was actually kind of quiet last night....surprising.