Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 83-84

This is Jimmy posting for Laurie. Laurie isn't feeling well the past few days and has been unable to find the strength to post. Her being the toughie and stuborn person that I love, probally over did it the past few days. Yesterday, she played with a baby for several hours then decided to grocery shop, all after feeling like crap(I'll let her tell you how she forgot the one thing she really needed). Last night she was running a fever between 99 and 100 along with the deep bone aches. Today I will sit all 250lbs on her if she tries anything. I know she was looking foward to attending my grandmothers 95th birthday, but gram needs to give us at least another year so we can go next year. Tomorrow is Hersey and I am going to be a blabber mouth. This girl sometimes just doesn't listen

4 comments:

Terry Lee said...

What a good man you are! So many days it was all I could do to write the blog.

My Other Blog said...

Hope things go well tomorrow. Get a copy of all of Laurie's blood tests and post the results.
Laurie - take it easy - it may be time to start talking about teleworking/telecommuting to your job. Feel better!!!

magda said...

I hope you feel better, you don't need to be a superwoman on this treatment, baby yourself a little bit, it's good for you

Laurie said...

Thank you for thinking about me. :)

I really don't think that I over did it. Whatever this is has been coming on for a few days now and I thought it would just pass. My luck is that it got worse.

Hopefully the worst of it is over for now and I can get back to feeling half assed alive again.