Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 110

Took my reduced shot of Pegasys last night. I woke up this morning a little slow and I have some of that weighed down fatigue feeling going on.....but all and all I think I can still function. It's not too terrible. I'll do what my body has already taught me....I'll just go slow.

Jimmy's in Ocean City this weekend. He escapes to there once a year with the boys to go play in an annual Golf Tournament. They look forward to a weekend of partying and Golfing. This year the tournament couldn't have come at a better time for him. He really needed this break away.

My plan each year while he's in Ocean City is to take the kids to Sea Side Heights on the Jersey Shore. I had to postpone it this year because I just didn't know what my re-starting tx would be like. I didn't want to drive all that way with the kids to find out that I'm couch ridden. So the kids and I will take our trip in July or August before they go back to school.

All and all, I don't think this weekend will be a total washout. I'm hoping that I start feeling better as the day goes on....the day will tell.

2 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Hi Laurie, it seems from here that you are doing great and you are not having the mental problems that I encountered. You are about 1/3 done and closing in on 1/2 way. Huggs T

Laurie said...

Terry,
Thankfully so far the only time that I start having mental problems is when I'm the sickest and my blood counts drop.

You went through so much mental hell! That's a place that I'm hoping not to have to visit. But if I do, I'm sure that you'll be able to identify it for me and throw me a warning that's happening. I know won't see it myself.

1/3 of the way.....Yep! But it still doesn't go fast enough. I'll be happy when it's 2/3 andI'm closing in on finished! lol

I'm still making it...

Thanks Terry! :)

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie