Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 111 - 1/3 of the way done!

I am officially one third of the way through tx!


Part of me say's YEH HAW! But another part of me say's..."Man do I still have a long way to go!"


A third of the way is better than a quarter. So I should be happy that I'm still moving forward. Still truckin' ahead.


This weekend I am happy. Yesterday I began to feel pretty good. My 1/2 shot of Pegasys only kicked me in the ass a little in the morning. By late morning I felt great!


I actually went to the store and rented a steam cleaner for my carpets. They where a wreck! - white carpet and carpeting in the kitchen - yikes!


It took me all day and into the night to get the job done. I would clean a little and rest a little. I moved slowly and took my time. In the end I steam cleaned 3 rooms and the dinning room chairs!


When I went to bed last night I laied down and I didn't get up until this morning! That's pretty good since I've been waking up 3 or 4 times a night.


I know every one's going to say "Don't Overdo It!". But the thing is, if I feel good I have to feel like I'm accomplishing something! Some people exercise....me I work.


Besides....my carpets and chairs look beautiful!


lol....Jimmy would have had a stroke if he was home.


This morning I feel great again!


I bought a deck wash that all you do is spray it on then rinse it off. Not much physical work there. I'll spend my day washing the deck.


I want so much to continue to feel this way, but I know that Hershey will be increasing my Peg. shot and Ribavirin very soon and I'll become a couch potato once again.


For now I'll enjoy my weekend, Monday may change everything.


I'm Just Feelin' Ducky For The Day!!!!!

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Geez...who cleans their carpet and deck while on treatment???

Laurie said...

I know but I feel good! nana nana nana na!

lol

Keep in mind that I'm only at half Pegasys dosage....so hang around....it may not last long.