Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 74

Yesterday at work was a long day but I felt great for most of it! My boss bought Susan and I a nice basket full of plants and flowers for Administrative Asst's day. It's very pretty and thoughtful of him.

After work I went to my son's track meet and then home. By the time I got home fatigue was starting to get the best of me. I grabbed something to eat so that I could take my handful of pills, took my Nuepogen and Procrit shots (damn they sting) and I went to bed.

I woke up this morning feeling like I could sleep the day away. I was up and down all night long. The Nuepogen and Procrit have their own little side effects. Happily these sides don't last as long as the Interferon sides. These just hang out for about a day. They really just mess up my Thursday. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel better.....lol....just in time for the Interferon shot on Friday night.

I'll grab some Tylenol for the day to muddle through work. I hope it's a busy day so that I'm not sitting there concentrating on feeling like shit!

I still haven't heard from any of my trial buddies. I hope they're all doing well.

At least it's a beautiful day outside!

2 comments:

Dorene said...

Hi Laurie, how are you doing? I hae been sick with sores in my mouth, sorry haven't written, I just did shot #12 and am feeling bad but I pray that soon I will turn a corner like they keep promisig me and will feel better
I am thinking about you and I really appreciate your blog very much. I do not feel so alone when I read your experiences.

TeaStarWitch said...

I love your positive attitude and having your wonderful husband by your side makes treatment much easier.