Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 73

What a day!! I felt pretty darned good and Terry made it here for his "Drinks on Obama" night.

It was so wonderful to be able to sit and talk with him. He's been through it all with this tx and he's coming out on the other end of it all looking fantastic!

It's really been a big boost for me to spend some time sitting and talking with Terry. This treatment is so brutle that it's very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Sitting and talking with him has allowed me to see that even though there is a long way to go, there still is a "normal" life waiting for me at the other end.

Obama, on the other hand, didn't do as well. He lost PA. Hopefully he does better in Carolina and Indiana.

There where about 25-30 people who showed up for drinks and to watch the results come in. Terry was interviewed by the local News and Newspaper. The news coverage was awesome. He did a wonderful job being interviewed. If you'd like to see it, goto: http://www.samsonproductions.com/ssptvvod.php?vod=news

and click on the Wednesday miday report.

Terry and Jimmy got up early with me this morning and had coffee before I headed off to work. Jimmy had plans to take Terry down into Jim Thorpe and the Pocono's to show him the local sights (what there are of them) and then Terry was headed back to NY this afternoon.

Thank you Terry for the awesome time.

I woke up this morning still feeling very good. This afternoon is starting to hit me a bit but I'm getting through the day.

Tonight is Procrit and Nuepogen shot night. I hope I don't start feeling like shit again tomorrow. I'd love to have at least 3 days in a row with Ducky.

We'll see....

Hey M,
We really missed you!!! I hope you're feeling better!

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry came to NY? And he did not call me?