Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 72

Today is Pennsylvania's Primary Election Day!

Mr. Terry has traveled all the way from California just to throw a little "Drinks on Obama" night here at the Roads End! What makes it even more special is that he's having this little rally right in Hillary's own back yard. lol

The Obama Campaign is setting up their camp here for the occasion to watch the votes come in. They've already alerted the press so Terry should be getting a very warm welcome. :)

So exciting! I can't wait to see Terry. I met him and his girlfriend M in N.Y. with Teah and Iris this last December. He's been such a great support while I've been going through tx. He's given me so many tips on how to deal with all of this....I just don't know what this would have been like without him. He's made me feel like I'm not alone...he's been through all of this and he's come out on the other end of 48 weeks strong and doing great! He's been a great inspiration!

I'm very excited to see him again! I wish his beautiful M was coming with him.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty darned Ducky! I'm hoping that I continue to stay this way all day. My fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Who would have guesed that you'd turn into an Obama Mama? Guess that makes Jimmie the Obama Papa!

Laurie said...

LOL!!! "Obama Mama"!