Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 71

Yesterday was a washout. I didn't make it to my future Daughter-in-Laws Bridal shower. I just didn't have enough in me to leave the house much less my couch. I was so fatigued that I was dizzy. I hate that I missed it...but I would have put a damper on it had I gone and I would have wound up leaving early having to get Jimmy to pick me up or Amanda to take me home. It was just best that I skipped it all together. I hope she understands.

After spending the weekend on the couch I woke up feeling much better today. I slept 11 hours so I should feel better! I'm just a little washed out, hopefully that goes away as the day goes on.

I've made a few friends here who are on the same trial. Rose who is having a bit of a ruff time with it hopefully has gotten her Doc. to give her some rescue drugs. I haven't heard yet. I hope she is starting to do better.

But I wonder about the rest of the group. I haven't heard from them for a little while now. Dorene and Emi....how are you doing? Rose, are you doing any better?

My thoughts are with you all.

Hopefully Ducky is here to stay for the day.....my fingers are crossed.












3 comments:

Terry Lee said...

I pick up the car in NYC at noon , so hopefully, I'll turn up around 3:00. See you then.

Laurie said...

I can't wait to see you!

Have a safe drive!!

Me said...

I completely understand about not having the energy to attend special events. I've been going through a bit of that myself.