Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 69 & 70

Friday was a pretty good day until evening when fatigue decided to creep in with vengeance. All day it played back and forth....a little fatigue here and there until I got home and then it pretty much put me on the couch. All and all it wasn't a bad day.

I really think that the Wednesday night Procrit and Nuepogen shots wipe me out on Thursday and Fridays. I start to recuperate by Friday and then I have to take the Inerferon.

Friday night was shot #9. Yesterday (Saturday) I spent most of the day laying down in between short little tasks. I felt a bit wiped out but not as bad as I have with some of the past shots. I was able to get my torch half way set up and I cooked dinner, complete with washing the dishes. That's a lot to do on the day after a shot.

This morning I'm a little worried. I woke up with that extra washed out feeling, ears ringing louder than usual and my face is pale. I'm hoping that my bloods aren't dropping again.

Maybe I'm just having a delayed reaction to the shot from Friday night. There's just no planning on how you'll feel week to week. Once you think you've found a pattern to how the sides are going to hit you....everything changes. There's really no rhyme or reason to it. The sides do what they please when they please.

Hopefully I start to feel better as the morning goes on. I want to get my house cleaned up before my friend Terry comes from California. Athena (who usually comes to clean for me) has a cold this week and couldn't make it.

Poor Jimmy is down with the same cold and is suffering his own little battle. He's starting to get over it but he's still having to push through the day. I hope he wakes up feeling better today. I really hate to see him sick.

Today is good day to hang around the house. It's very foggy and windy out. I have a Bridal Shower for my future Daughter-in-law to go to at 2pm. I hope I can make it.

Hopefully I'll find Ducky as the morning goes on.

1 comment:

Terry Lee said...

Forget the hose cleaning, it's not important. I doubt you bloods are dropping, the tx is always changing. You're almost into double digits which is your first milestone. One day at a time:-)