Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 68

Yesterday turned into a very long and hard day. Fatigue and nausea came back full force and I spent the day at work watching the hours move very slowly. All I wanted was my bed.

When I got home I ate what I had to in order to take the pills and I went to bed.

Poor Jimmy isn't doing much better than I am right now. He's come down with a mean cold and he wound up in bed with me.

I hope today is better. So far waking up is slow going, but at least I'm not nauseous yet.

I am getting so sick of being sick. This has to get better right? I mean sooner or later my body will just give in to the drugs and I'll get used to them.... right?

I hope so because I have a very long way to go yet.

2 comments:

Terry Lee said...

My tx was always changing. The mouth sores went away after about 100 days, my appetite came back a little and the mild nuesea I had left. I became much more fatigued, yes, believe it or not, you can get more fatigued. I had to quit school at 4 months as my memory was gone and I couuldn't concentrate. Chemo brain worsend as did brain fog. Mental sx's got worse and I had to go to med psyc twice. Now for the good news, things lightened up the last 12 weeks and all I was was unbelievably tired. It does end but after awhile you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Before too long, you may want to reassess your hours at work.

Laurie said...

Oh Terry ...It just sounds like such a long way to go.