Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 60

CONGRATULATIONS TERRY !! YOU MADE IT!

My dear friend Terry finally hit Day 336 of 336 days! He's done! All that's left is the 6 month waiting game to find out that he's cleared.....He will be! I know he will be! ((BIG HUGS TERRY!))
Congratulations!

For me, I have 39 more weeks togo with shot #8 tomorrow. Jeez I hate drugs!


I'm not too sure about the Zoloft. For 2 days I've taken it and for 2 nights I've had insomnia. It has to be the Zoloft. Nothing like feeling fatigue and not being able to sleep. My body cries for it, but my head just won't let it come.



To top it off yesterday was a major nausea day. So all that I wanted to do last night was lay down and just go to sleep.



We went to Hershey. Good news is that my Viral Load is still undetectable. My blood levels are holding. My WBC is still a little low but nothing like it was. A few other things are a little Topsy tervy but nothing too out of whack.


We're waiting for yesterdays blood work to come back before they raise my interferon back up to full strength. That's ok because I'm in no hurry! lol


We stopped on the way home from Hershey and bought a propane and oxygen tanks for my torch. I now have everything that I need to get set up. I just have to work at rearranging the studio now to accommodate my new work space. That's a very big task! I'll do a little at a time.


I haven't posted a picture of my new Hairdo yet because I haven't taken a picture of it that I like yet. lol....I'll have Jimmy take one so that I can post it. I'm still not a 100% sure that I like the cut.


For now, here are some more Vegas pics.






4 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Thanks for the headline! I feel better already.

Dorene said...

Thank you so much for the picture, the colors from the sun were gorgeous! Happy for Terry, very happy, I can't wait til I get through the next 38 shots myself.
It is hard to work but I keep pluggin on trying
Have a great day! It is Friday! well that now is also shot day for me but at least I don't have to work after the shot, I am trying to count my blessings and this blog is one of them
Thank you!

Laurie said...

Friday.....shot day....yep me too. With Sat. and Sun. to recouperate. Kinda kills the weekends. lol

Working is very ruff this week, but like you said I just keep pluggin'.

Thank you. I'm glad that you like the pictures. I have a thing for sun rises. I'm always up and waiting for them when we go away. Always beautiful!

Have an awesome Friday! Hope your shot day is easy on you!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Terry Lee said...

It's just so hard and it takes so long. Sounds as though the Zoloft has too many sx's. That happened with me with Celexa and then I switched to Prozac which worked well and is symptom free for me. You're having a hard time and you might want to cut back on your hours at work. I know you like to work but it's not the best idea when you're so sick. Just my 2 cents worth,