Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 59

Yesterday was long, very long. Some fatigued, but all and all I didn't feel too bad.

ahhhhh, thank God I don't have to go to work today! I woke up this morning feeling aweful as hell. Is this day 4 after the shot? It is isn't it. Why is this day soooo hard? I got out of bed this morning, but an hour later I still can't wake up. Do I feel even worst because I started the zoloft last night or is everything just simply catching up.

Body aches, Nausea and major fatigue are kicking my butt.
It's off to Hershey today.

Some Vegas Pictures.....













































4 comments:

Terry Lee said...

You look greta, love the hair!

Dorene said...

Hello, you look great! Pictures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing. About fatigue with A/D when I first started I was so tired I didn't know what was going on, my Hep doc said that happens and will pass as your body adjusts to the A/D and he was right, after a few days I felt better. Of course more pills to take but at this point I will do what I have to to get better
Have a great day!

Starwtich said...

You look beautiful, sista. I don't know how you feel, but you look amazing!

Laurie said...

awwww... :) Thanks Teah