Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 46 - Shot 6

I got a call from Hershey yesterday. They've re-upped my dosages.

I knew I was feeling too good!

They've put my Study drug back up to full force and they said that they'll be increasing my pegasys back up to 100 units after we get home from Vegas. They kept that at 75 units for now.

So last night I had close to the whole shi-bang. Full Study Drug, 75 untis Pegasys, 100 units Nuepogen, 100 units Procrit and 400 mg Ribavirin.

One thing is for sure, the study drug must be causing a lot of my sides. I woke up this morning with my whole body feeling sore. All my joints ache and I've got that really wiped out feeling again. eeeerrrrrr - Feels like a Major Flu!

At least there's no drummer boy!

I'm thinking that it's mostly the study drug because last week I had the same dosage of pegasys and I didn't feel half this bad. The only thing that's different this week is that the Study Drug is full force.

But then again, who knows, this stuff has a mind of it's own and dishes out pain in whatever manner it feels like.

I'll grab some tylenol and try to shake it off.

On a possitive note, my boxes at work are all finally unpacked and my desk looks beautiful!
I still have the network to work the kinks out the patch panel and my Boss has a new PC that I have to get set up and placed on the network.....but the really hard part is over!
Somehow through the years I became Pro-Tec's I.T. person. I never minded because it always gave me a challenge and took me away from the regular ho hum everyday work. I was always proud that I could understand it and make it all work.
The way that I feel today though, I think I'll be sticking to my regular job. The network and PC might have to wait for my return from Vegas.
Ducky has abandoned me for at least today......but at least I had a taste of what feeling good was like for a few days there!

No comments: