Sunday, March 16, 2008

day 35

I feel like an old wash rag. Used, abused and in need of a good soaking.

But somehow I'm feeling better each day.There is no extra energy to go from here to there quickly, but at least I am able to make it from here to there! A couple of days ago I would have collapsed.

My brain is still not functioning right. Even as I type I find that I have to keep going back over each sentence as I miss letters or even comlete words.

Tomorrow is Hershey and if they want to give me the transfussion I'm taking it. I need to feel better....I have to feel better.

It's kind of messed up that a transfussion started all of this and now I'm going full circle.

I'm thinking that if I get the tranfussion and continue the nupregen and procrit injections, maybe I'll be able to manage my blood levels throughout the remaining tx.

I pray that this is the case.

For now I'm getting stronger...

No comments: