Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 32

Finally the evil drummer boy is gone. I don't know if the Tylenol did him in or the idea that I took an ibuprofin along with the Tylenol or if it is just simply the injections of Nupregin and Procrit. Whatever it is I am so very thankful that the pounding is gone in my head. It was beating me down with every hour.

I woke up this morning just as pastey white has I have been. I'm weak and very washed out. My body aches and moving is very tiring.

But I do feel better.

I have to make it in to work just for a couple of hours to do the payroll. I'll wear the surgical mask like the Doc. said and I won't do anything more than to get peoples pay checks ready for them. Today is their payday...I will not let them down. With the drummer boy gone I can deal with it.

After that I'll come home and go back to bed.

I'm getting better. I know that I am. It just feels like I've fallen into some deep dark hole and now I'm slowly climbing my way back out of it.

I don't ever want to go back there again....

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Take it easy this weekend.

Terry Lee said...

Glad to hear that you have stablized and that you're feeling better. That was scary!

Laurie said...

It was very scary. I never felt so bad and I never heard of a staying away from a hospital while feeling so bad! Too many germs at the Hospital.

Poor Jimmy has been through a ringer. I knew I had the perfect Husband before all of this, but I just didn't realize that he's actually an angel. I wish I could have met his Mom, I'd thank her for the awesome job she did raising him.

Thank you both for your words of support. Even on my worst days I still come here to look for you both. You and Jimmy pull me through.

Thank you