Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 30

I guess it's not so easy to get a Nupregen and Procrit. Our pharmacy can't order it and it has to come to the house via a courier. It won't be here for 24 to 48 hours from yesterday. So I'm waiting.

When Jimmy started this little adventure of trying to get it, the pharmacy ins. company said he had to have the Doctor call directly.By the time that he was told that it was too late, Dr. Smith had left the Hospital. Jimmy called the Doctor on-call who at first told Jimmy to call back tomorrow. That is until Jimmy made the comment "What am I supposed to do, let my wife just lay here and die?" The comment snapped the doctor out of it and he aggreed to help Jimmy.

Good for you Baby!

I hurt everywhere and the drummer boy is now staying with me....I can't seem to shake him off this morning. I hope the new drugs come soon. I hope the ones that I have begin to work.

Right now i am lost in all of this hell and it's hard to be awake.....but I can't sleep anymore.

This is the place that the tears come from.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

AGGGHHHHH!!! I don't know why I thought your drug insurance company would be any more efficient than mine was. I'm sure they had some of each somewhere at the hospital - they should have given you a starter dose of each. Hang in there.

Rosie said...

I'll be praying that things get easier for you. Thank God for husbands that speak their mind!
Take Care...Rosie