Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 22

I thought yesterday would get better, but it didn't. I spent the day on the couch only to get up long enough to talk my daughter through the directions of making dinner. While I had little to no patience while explaining it (poor kid) she made a wonderful dinner of scalloped potatoes and Ham. She's a trouper.

Went to bed at 8pm hoping to wake up this morning feeling better. I have to go to work today and there's an Anchor Glass big wig coming in from Tampa so I have to find a way to look "nice" for work. This is going to be a challenge! I'm as pale as the snow outside and I dragging myself from one spot to the other. Getting dressed will be a chore in itself.

Tomorrow is Hershey. I wish it where today so that I wouldn't have to go to work. Hershey day on Monday's have helped as I have been able to relax in the car on the way there and back.

Maybe a shower will help me.

Maybe today I will pull back out of it.

Maybe today will get better.......

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I hope you ate something for dinner yesterday. I should have urged you to eat more before you started, so you'd have some fat to lose. Why is your appointment on Tuesday? I tried to make all of mine for Fridays so I'd have an extra afteroon - if not an extra day - off. Is this just a one time thing, then you'll go back to Mondays?

Laurie said...

Boy I hope so. Nurse Sandy called and changed the appt earlier last week to Tuesday.

I'm going to push her to stay on Mondays....it's just too hard.

Me said...

I hope today gets better for you. I'm so sorry you're feeling down.

Terry Lee said...

Your hemoglobin might be crashing. It will be interesting to see what the bloods say. Hang in there, we can do this.

Rosie said...

Hang in there Laurie you can do this. The drugs finally worked through my layers of fat and I got a taste of what you are going through. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow, and you enjoy your ride home,(bring a pillow and sleep)I am set up for shots on Thurs. and my appointment on Fri. mornings.PS Icecream can really pack the pounds on, I know this first hand LOL Find a flavor you like.
Take Care and be kind to yourself.
Rosie