Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 14 - Shot #3

Yesterday was hard. I didn't feel good at all and the last thing that I wanted to do was take that shot.

I spent most of the day on the couch. It just felt like walking around was difficult. Going from one room to the other made me exausted.

Jimmy went to the GNC store for me and bought a protein mix and probiotic mix. I'm thinkng that it had to have helped. I'm just not eating enough.

I took the shot last night and taking was very hard to do while I already felt sick. But I did. The sides effects last night where not so bad and I think I might have slept through the worst of it.

Woke up this morning feeling achey and washed out...but still I feel somewhat better than yesterday. I hope I continue to gain strength throughout today.

I'll try bombarding my body with as much food, water and mixes as I can stand today. If my blood count is dropping hopefully it'll help.

For now, I am alright and I just feel like shit....thats better than feeling like hell.

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Yeah, yeah... like shit is for sure better than like hell.