Monday, February 25, 2008

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I got my blood test results from last week. This would be the test results after ONE WEEK of tx.

My base line viral count from the screening for starting tx was 4,410,000 IU/ml(Log 10 = 6.6)

Drum Roll Please!!!

After One Week of Tx........377 IU/ml (Log 10 = 2.6) !!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Floored and for once I'm crying good tears! :)

There are a few other changes in my blood work, some of which I don't understand:

Neutrophils, ABS is 1.6 (low) - was 4.17
Monocytes, ABS is .17 (low) - was .34
Ferritin 445 (High) - was 112
AST 23 - was 72
ALT 29 was 90
Cholesterol 202 - was 259
WBC 3.0 - was 6.5

Now I'm not sure what a lot that is yet. But I do know that my AST, ALT and Cholestrol are awesome. The rest I really don't know.

I know that this is only after 1 week and I have a long way to go.....But I am sooo excited about it!!!! I can't wait to see the results of this weeks bloodwork!!

I might be feeling like shit but I'm ringing this little dragons neck!!!!!!!
:)

3 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Outstanding!!!!!!! Next time it's UND

MandaRising said...

Yaaa----WHOOOOO!!!!!
Love ya bunches!
:)

TeaStarWitch said...

Does not it feel like you can handle anything when you get exellent results?
At week 4 you will be undetectable which puts you on super responders row, which makes your chances of clearing the virus at about 100%