Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 6

OMG I felt soo wonderful yesterday!



Then last night I began feeling like I'm getting a cold. You know that dry sinus feeling that you get in between your nose and your throat just before you get the full blown cold? yep...that's me.



I went to bed last night fully expecting to wake up this morning stuffy and with a sore throat. But instead I woke up the same as when I went to bed. No worse ...no better. That is other than my lips are getting more chapped.



I know...I thought about the dry air heated house. I'm going out for another humidifier. Maybe that will do the trick....we'll see.



On a better note, My brother and sister-in-law are coming in from Vermont! :)

I can't wait! Gina has been through a tx that's something like what I'm in now, except she went through it years ago when it wasn't as advanced and she wound up with the auto immune problem. It'll be nice to sit with her for a while.



Tomorrow is shot #2.....it's on my mind and I'm praying that it will be easier on me than #1 was. There's only one way to find out. Hopefully it's not shot #2 plus a cold.



All in all I may not be feeling "Great!" but I do feel Just Ducky...lol :)

2 comments:

Terry Lee said...

I doubt you're getting a cold. What you feel is yet another sx of tx. The dryness is from the ribas. I had it bad at first and then it eased up after a few months.

Laurie said...

Yep you're right. I went to the store and blew $110 on another humidifier, a humidifier filter, medicated Aveeno lip balm and Aveeno moisturizer. I grabbed some Pedialypte and saline nasel spray. Hopefully out of all of that, something helps.