Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 5 - ;-)

I Feel GREAT!!!! :)

No drummer boy....no Base Violin and when I fell a sleep last night I only woke up twice!

There is a slight high pitched ringing in my ears...but other than that I feel absolutley fantastic!!!

I think I started feeling so much better last night. I know I drove my Husband nuts because I just couldn't stop gabbing. lol...I know I do that when I feel good and it's been so many days of feeling like shit....I guess I was just making up for lost time. :)

Then this morning I got up at 6am grabbed a cup of coffee, half a slice of bread with peanut butter and a glass of Whole Milk (shame on my colesterol) and my morning handful of pills. I don't even have nausea yet! :)

Even the sunrise is beautiful this morning!

These are the days that will make this tx deal-able. Funny how I've already begun to appreciate the feeling of "normal".

It Is A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood! :)

3 comments:

Terry Lee said...

What's all that white stuff?

Laurie said...

LOL....It Ain't California Thats For Damn Sure!!!!!!!

Starwtich said...

Laure, I'm glad you're feeling better. It will be bad days and it will be good days, let's just hope there will be more good ones.
And we are here for you and your wonderful husband.
Love
Tea