Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 17

Waking up on and off all night long has given me a more of a headache. I need a new pillow! I just couldn't get comfortable. The little drummer boy is back and stayed with me all night long. Showed up last night and I went to bed thinking I'd avoid him.....but lo and behold he's still here this morning drumming ever so lightly. Tylenol time.

Yesterday was very long but turned out good. I just have to move slowly as walking from point A to point B makes me feel like I've run a marathon. Thank God I have a desk job in a small office and thank God I work with my best friend who is trying so hard to cover me while I'm out on Hershey days. I know it's hard on her and she does it all more out of love than duty.

This whole thing is making me see and appreciate the special people in my life and Susan is definalty one of them.

Today is going to be a good day....I know it. Once the little drummer boy is sqaushed by the tylenol I'll feel better. I'm trying hard to keep my mind focused on my blood results and Vegas in about 5 weeks. One day at a time.

I can see how people become depressed while on this stuff. I'm not sure that it's so much drug induced as it is "I'm tired of feeling like shit" induced.

Time to go shove the pills down and get ready for work. Today is going to be a good day......



No comments: