Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's days like this that I want to stay in bed!

Maybe Teah and Magda are right....maybe I'll feel better on treatment because this morning it just couldn't be any worse. or could I....wouldn't that stink?

It's weird how this works, I feel half assed ok for days on end then bang it jumps up and makes me feel so horrible.

I woke up but I don't feel like I slept. Hell I don't even feel like I'm waking up all the way and I've been up for an hour. My upper back is killing me and I'm going to take Ibprofen even though they say to stay away from it.

I'll down a cup of coffee with the Ibprofen and I know it will make me nauseaus. So then I'll wake up and my back will let up a little, but I trade it for nausea... go figure.

Anyone know where I can buy Guarana? Will that make me nauseaus? I'd like to try it anyway. I can't seem to find it locally. Maybe there's a name brand that I could look for?

Yep.....whaaaaa.....

Time to find the "stupid" smile, brush my hair, stop my whining and go to work. I'll fight through the day to find the reward of coming home and going to bed.

Hi Ho , Hi Ho....

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Coffee and ibuprofen on an empty stomach - ughhhh.. makes me nauseaus just thinking about that! Tylenol doesn't work for you? In recommended doses, it's better for your liver.
BTW, the weather here sucks! I hate winter! We're supposed to get a 'wintery mix' of ice, sleet and freezing rain today...:{

Laurie said...

No Tylenol does work. It's just that I thought Tylenol was worst than Ibuprofen.

Your weather sounds like PA! Snowing and sleeting out right now. I don't think it's supposed to end until late tomorrow.

I hate Winter!!