Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well ...still waiting. But I kind of knew that I would be. I'm getting used to the wait. :-) I know it will come soon enough....

It's kind of ironic that I've got the flu for New Years! They say that the way that you spend New Years is the way that you'll spend the year. Yep! lol makes sense to me!

Other than feeling the effects of the flu and being tired...I feel good about the upcoming year.

Chemo and all......2008 is definitely going to be soooo much better than 2007!

2008 is my "gettin' over it year" ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Happy New Year, Laurie - 2008 will be the year you kill the HCV and any other virus, like the flu. If your research nurse doesn't call you my Monday, call her.

Terry Lee said...

Happy new year to you and Jim. I sense you'll be crossing over into the twilight zone before you know it.

Starwtich said...

Happy New Year, my beautiful friend! I wish you and your wonderful husband all the best in this 2008 year.

(by having flu you have a little preview LOL. I have flu too and feeling like crap)