Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Still waiting...no phone call yet. If I don't hear from them by this afternoon I'll call them. Did I mention that I Hate waiting! lol, boy do I ever! But at least I know it won't be long....

I did have to come here to post this beautiful picture that Iris took while we were in NY!

From left to right....
Iris - an anchor support and a wonderful friend who has the ability to instantly touch your heart. She's completed tx and is virus free.....yeehaw!
Terry and his girlfriend M - Two new found friends. Terry is well into tx and with M on his side the both of them are unstoppable! Talk about 2 people perfect for each other.....the both of them are an inspiration to Jimmy and I.
Jimmy - The Love of my life
Me - ;-)
Teah - Superwoman! There is no other way to describe her. She's pushed through 72 weeks of tx! Hell she's even started a new job....it's kicking her ass...but she did it!
If nothing else comes out of this little adventure, I've gotten to know one hell of an incredible group of people! I am truly inspired.
I will figure how to sit down and paint it ...one day. lol...when I figure out how to paint again.

2 comments:

magda said...

Thank you so much for meeting us, we had a blast and it was fun to make new friends. OMG, I saw you like Nina Simone, she is amazing, they have a remix of some of her songs in electronic version, it is fun to hear her. Can't wait for you to visit us, so I can be your tour guide, with no subways ; )

Laurie said...

I Love Nina Simone!

I'll have to search for the the remix!

No Subways!! I'm up for that! We'll have to make plans after I start tx and I'm settled into it.

Thanks again Magda, it was so nice meeting you both.

We can't wait to see you guys again!