Tuesday, June 5, 2007




What a weekend!

I finished the painting....finally! I took a vacation day on Friday just to get it done.
Went last night to pick up the next project. This one I'm kinda worried about because I'll be doing it while on chemo and it's a major project. A motorcycle - fenders and tanks. The owner wants an eagle on the front holding a flag that will wave back over the tank and the back fender. Ripped and old looking with a helmet on top of a rifle and dog tags like a symbol for a lost soldier. There's a lot of other stuff going on the bike too, but that's the main theme.
I told him that it'll take me months. He's going to be patient....I don't know how I'm going to feel, so I told him he'll have it back in the winter.






We also made it to Seaside Heights. Jimmy went golfing in Ocean City and I took the kids to the shore.


We had a blast. I've always loved that place. I hope I feel like going next year when Jimmy is away in Ocean City.

The kids hope so too. It'll be my mini vacation with the kids each year.
This weekend is our wedding anniversary! We're going up to the Finger Lakes in upstate NY. A weekend of rest and relaxation. I need it!!
Only problem is....I think I'm getting a cold. I woke up this morning feeling more like shit than I usually do.
Got to call the doctor...I don't know what I can take and what I can't!
Did I mention that I thoroughly hate Doctors!
and the summer continues.......







No comments: