Wednesday, May 30, 2007

There's a symptom Hep C that one talks about. But I have it!

I guess it's a common symptom amongst any serious illness...it's called "What the hell is that and does it have anything to do with the Hep C ?"

I don't know if I've been just ignoring a lot of the signs in my body or if the symptoms are just now showing the Dragons ugly head.

Knowing me....I ignored.

The pain in my back I know is probably my liver. But what the hell's up with my tongue? The whole top of it is sore and has been for days now. I can't pin point when it began but it's not going away! I hate to go to the Doctor over my Tongue...but if it doesn't go away soon I guess I'll have to.

The achy and tired feeling that I have in the morning now has a new meaning. My shear exhaustion in the evening is more than my growing older.

These are the things that I have to admit....I feel like shit most of the time. And while I try to ignore these things, I know what they mean. I just have to remind myself that one day I will feel better!

Jimmy is on his way to Ocean City this Thursday for a weekend golf tournament and I'm working to finish a painting that I was commissioned to do for a retiring State Cop.

Did I mention that I paint? Acrylic paint. I usually paint motorcycles and leather jackets. Every once and a while I paint on canvas. I'm not the greatest painter....but I try.
The kitty on the chair is my side kick "Hitch". He was a beautiful first year dating anniversary gift from Jimmy. It was so wild that I wanted a grey long haired kitten and when he went to the Humane Society the only kitten that they had was just that.
I named him "Hitch" because the first date that Jimmy and I ever went on was to a movie called Hitch.
He's my baby!

I'm taking the kids to Seaside Heights, N.J. for a minny vacation over the weekend (after I finish the painting). They're so excited to go and I'm getting excited to spend some quality time with them. It's gonna' be so much fun!
.....And the summer continues.

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

This cat is so beautiful, so cute. Why do you feel bad? What's wrong?